You can find information about doing business with the city, grants and funding opportunities, business opportunities for small and disadvantaged enterprise businesses, and zoning and permits. There’s even a guide to help businesses and residents understand the city’s development review process.
You will learn things like:
- get business license and tax information
- find a site for your business
- learn about the commercial development review process
- view city ordinances and codes
- find growth and expansion assistance programs
- get options for financing your business
- find hiring services in Phoenix
- find certification and business opportunity workshops
To check it out and learn more, click here.